Attendance Last Night ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: Attendance Last Night ?

Post by fozzieskem »

Think round by me all the season ticket holders were in to be honest,I agree though you go that long do the right thing and do the right thing and see it through to the end.
GBH

Post by GBH »

Were season ticket holders and were there we just changed stands for that match.
Snickers Workwear - Workwear - Safety Boots
SJ

Post by SJ »

I'm surprised it comes as a surprise. Anyone reading this forum regularly are told regularly the standard of RL is "crap" (not an opinion I subscribe to)so is it any wonder the casual possible supporter is not inspired to attend. A forum is a public voice of our grass root support and if negative vibes are communicated regularly it does the sport no favours :(
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:Off all the season ticket holders that sit beside us normaly i think i only saw one on Friday night . Cant understand why you would watch a team all season and when it comes to the pointy end of the season you dissappear.

Regards , EW
Me too!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote:Think round by me all the season ticket holders were in to be honest,I agree though you go that long do the right thing and do the right thing and see it through to the end.
????????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It would be interesting to see what would happen if we dispensed with season tickets.