Charnley to return in a season

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Re: Charnley to return in a season

Post by ddtftf »

I was with Josh / Sam Powel & Gilly at dinnertime today and Josh never mentioned coming back, although I thought he was not his usual buoyant self today. I think he will do another 2 years then return to RL, he is missing his Wigan mates more than anything.
homer s

Post by homer s »

perhaps josh is awaiting the result of the Solomona court case. if Solomona wins, then perhaps Josh could retire from Sale. :roll:
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Last season Josh was our best winger by far, if we can get him back we should. Looking forward to see how Lewis develops, I prefer him over Dom already. He seems to have a better rugby brain than Dom (if that makes sense lol)
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Josie's friend wrote:Last season Josh was our best winger by far, if we can get him back we should. Looking forward to see how Lewis develops, I prefer him over Dom already. He seems to have a better rugby brain than Dom (if that makes sense lol)
No it don't make sense.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cow yeds wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:Last season Josh was our best winger by far, if we can get him back we should. Looking forward to see how Lewis develops, I prefer him over Dom already. He seems to have a better rugby brain than Dom (if that makes sense lol)
No it don't make sense.
Neither do you!! :lol:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
cow yeds wrote:
No it don't make sense.
Neither do you!! :lol:
You talking to me? :wink:
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Please can we sign new players from now on Mr Lenegan, getting sick and tired of bringing old players back, i'm actually surprised you haven't brought back Hansen yet
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wormburner wrote:Please can we sign new players from now on Mr Lenegan, getting sick and tired of bringing old players back, i'm actually surprised you haven't brought back Hansen yet
Does that include Budgie and Tommy?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

IL brought in Escare and Navarette. Escape is looking very good so far.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Meant Escare is looking good so far.