Sam to Catalan?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
thegimble

Re: Sam to Catalan?

Post by thegimble »

josie andrews wrote:
superleague wrote:
josie andrews wrote: Why does everyone always come up with this excuse, a big fallout with Wane, as to why a player wants to leave??
I DID SAY I DONT KNOW HOW TRUE it's just what I've been told so get off your high horse
WHO IS ON THEIR HIGH HORSE??
Lady Godiva
NeeNawWarrior22

Sam

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

Is it just me or did his body language during the match tell us what we need to know?
Come the end of the year, bye Sam me thinks! Rumours are that he's already signed for Les Cats
Firestarter

Re: Sam

Post by Firestarter »

I thought same..... he was good in attack but terrible in defence and discipline
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
NeeNawWarrior22

Firestarter wrote:I thought same..... he was good in attack but terrible in defence and discipline
Shame. We are a much better team with him, regardless of today's average display. Fantastic rugby brain
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

I hope you're wrong but you never know. Perhaps all that business with Hardaker was because we knew he was going or perhaps it wound him up that we were trying to sign a replacement. I thought it was typical Sam in that he tried too hard and lost his rag a couple of times when things didn't go his way in the first half. That wasn't a player who didn't care about the result. He was good when he calmed down and the team wouldn't operate effectively without him.
NeeNawWarrior22

southportcdm wrote:I hope you're wrong but you never know. Perhaps all that business with Hardaker was because we knew he was going or perhaps it wound him up that we were trying to sign a replacement. I thought it was typical Sam in that he tried too hard and lost his rag a couple of times when things didn't go his way in the first half. That wasn't a player who didn't care about the result. He was good when he calmed down and the team wouldn't operate effectively without him.
Not for one minute suggesting he doesn't care. I just think his body language told a story today, against the team he is linked with.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

NeeNawWarrior22 wrote:
Firestarter wrote:I thought same..... he was good in attack but terrible in defence and discipline
Shame. We are a much better team with him, regardless of today's average display. Fantastic rugby brain
i agree but hes far from the player he once was
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

superleague wrote:Don't know how true but heard Sam and wane have had a big fallout and Sam wants away from wane and his Wigan culture
Anyone else heard this?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I think Sam will go as he has a value to be sold with 18 months on his contract & after that Lenagan would get nothing for him.

I am also told Hardaker will be training in June with the club due to a technicality with his drug charge, and he has definitely signed with Wigan.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ddtftf wrote:I think Sam will go as he has a value to be sold with 18 months on his contract & after that Lenagan would get nothing for him.

I am also told Hardaker will be training in June with the club due to a technicality with his drug charge, and he has definitely signed with Wigan.
WOW given your history on here I will take that as bob on.

Sam is not worth marquee 4 year deal for us due to injuries in the past and his age. Though if he were to agree a 2 year one I would keep him.

As for Hardaker his charge is taking very long time to end. When Mohamed Sissoko at Liverpool had a charge it was over inside 3-4 months max. This is going on 7 months something is not right.