Anybody want to offer some praise to this Wigan team and SW?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Anybody want to offer some praise to this Wigan team and...

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Firestarter wrote:Suttons been our best player this season imo....... followed closely by isa
Sam T by a country mile....please all agree or TBW will not be happy in his world, oh wait I am always right anyway!! :wink:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
SJ

Post by SJ »

Agree. Sorry to see Sam leave. Even sorrier about signing ZH.
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

Great display all the way through the team.Great team effort.We just SMASHED the 3rd ranked/form team in SL. Wigans defence destroyed Wire. Wigans conditioning and discipline was simply top draw. We where Lucky a few times though and it could have been closer if we hadn't had such an awesome controlled defence.We did all the basics very,very well,very few errors,no daft stuff and pennies. Wire bubbled over several times and we must take full advantage in the CC game. Wires big lads cant cope with those constant hard hits and the pace of wigan. Brown,Josh,Ben Murdoch-Masila,and Hill even got frustrated and boiled over.
Glad im now home and have watched it on TV.Hard to choose a mom,how good is that as a problem. Bateman,was awsome i thought and Faz.They stopped both edges[with help]of wire,so stopped the try machines for Wire.Charnley,lineham,atkins and clark i bet didnt need a bath.I was proper worried Josh would bite us.Clark i think is brilliant,but he wasnt at the races.Did lineham and Atkins play.
Bateman was my mom,spotted him and the team leaving after the game .I felt compelled to congratulated him on his performance.Nice fella Batemen and more than happy to talk with anyone,he has HUGE hands.Hope he stays at Wigan.

Bravo WRLFC and have to mention the Wigan fans,who never stopped singing all day Saturday.Myself included,sat with Widnes fans and cas fans and even a Rhino[ther arent many in the wild].
Brilliant concept and a great advert for the game.

S.Wane, :eusa2:

4G
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Firestarter wrote:Suttons been our best player this season imo....... followed closely by isa
Sam T by a country mile....please all agree or TBW will not be happy in his world, oh wait I am always right anyway!! :wink:
i dont agree so lets have a massive argument........ i’ll start...... im right your wrong...... 15-love ????????????
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Grow up :lol:
TrueBlueWarrior

Firestarter wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
i dont agree so lets have a massive argument........ i’ll start...... im right your wrong...... 15-love ????????????
Sorry you are no longer in my world!! :wink:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

medlocke wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
I will if you will? :wink:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Firestarter wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: Sam T by a country mile....please all agree or TBW will not be happy in his world, oh wait I am always right anyway!! :wink:
Sorry you are no longer in my world!! :wink:
????????
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: Sam T by a country mile....please all agree or TBW will not be happy in his world, oh wait I am always right anyway!! :wink:
We could be waiting some time :lol:
TrueBlueWarrior

medlocke wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:Grow up :lol:
We could be waiting some time :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: