WIDDOP’S SHOCK NRL BACKFLIP

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
fozzieskem

Re: WIDDOP’S SHOCK NRL BACKFLIP

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:28 am
Dan2266 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:47 am
fozzieskem wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:15 pm
Me too I think he’s a fine player,I even said to my wife on Wednesday it was a shame he wasn’t playing,mind you I’d changed my tune by the end of the night.

I’d be very happy to have him at Wigan
I rate him more than Williams personally
Difference being Williams has years ahead of him, Widdop has 1 to 2
Doesn’t matter about Williams he’s gone and good luck to him,Wigan need some experience in the halves that’s for sure
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

He's not going to leave Warrington.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:27 pm He's not going to leave Warrington.
I think he is money already spent on incoming players because he was not renewing contract. Powell had big say on who was coming in ask cas
Inglis wage not a fraction of Williams wage can see a turnstile at wire lot of unhappy players.
Charriots Offiah

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:12 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:27 pm He's not going to leave Warrington.
I think he is money already spent on incoming players because he was not renewing contract. Powell had big say on who was coming in ask cas
Inglis wage not a fraction of Williams wage can see a turnstile at wire lot of unhappy players.
They only need to save £150k to get Williams under the cap. I accept that they have signed a couple of lads from Cas but with Austin, Mamo, Lineham, Hill and Clark apparently leaving I see no reason to release Widdop.
mackie1981

Post by mackie1981 »

Don’t they need to save the money for King’s rumoured massive new contract too? Or does the salary cap really not apply to them ?
Charriots Offiah

mackie1981 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:43 pm Don’t they need to save the money for King’s rumoured massive new contract too? Or does the salary cap really not apply to them ?
They will need to find the increase on his contract and also Bullock’s salary but I still think they will cover their incomings if they release the players I have named.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:30 pm
They only need to save £150k to get Williams under the cap. I accept that they have signed a couple of lads from Cas but with Austin, Mamo, Lineham, Hill and Clark apparently leaving I see no reason to release Widdop.
To me though that leaves Warrington weaker than this season if,and I agree with you they’ll have to get rid of a few players they let those players go and the Cas lads going in
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

fozzieskem wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:27 am
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:30 pm

To me though that leaves Warrington weaker than this season if,and I agree with you they’ll have to get rid of a few players they let those players go and the Cas lads going in
I agree looking what's coming in 4 definitely and could be more then there's 5 maybe going looks weaker plus sums in no way come any where near balancing. Williams alone will eat away at least 2 of maybe leavers if this is the case no way can they renew upcoming player contracts ie king and keep widdop. But then this is rfl so pigs can fly.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Its interesting at Wire. They could hit form and win the GF this year, but be commited to a new coach and a squad rebuild the next season just when they had finally built something,
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Mike wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:21 am Its interesting at Wire. They could hit form and win the GF this year, but be commited to a new coach and a squad rebuild the next season just when they had finally built something,
It’s be the Warrington way that’s for sure,they look different this season,Hill looks a different player this season for one thing nd while I fully accept there’s a long way to go in the season and they have (a lot) of form for imploding.

But yea it’s be ironic if they did the GF then have to have full rebuild,I’m not sure Williams is that good though to break a side up?