Sunday Rugby

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Brian

Sundays

Post by Brian »

My Ladie and I try to get down to Wigan as and when there's a home game. Travelling back to Scotland on a Sunday is a complete nightmare,we only arrive in Glasgow at 1am. This is totally selfish but Saturday evening games are the best option.Friday night games are a real tight push, only finishing work at 3.30pm and having to get to Wigan and in the ground for 8.00pm.

Brian.
P.S. Remember to watch your pockets when you bring on the Scousers (Dipadeedodaa)
From The Glasgow Branch.
Bilbo

GREEDY B*ST*RD

Post by Bilbo »

If you think Wheelan staged the Saints game on a Sunday for the Fans benefit then I pity you and your judgement.That parasite would'nt do anything for nothing (apart from ruining everything he touches with his greed).

Bilbo
From The Shire Smoking Pipeweed.
Guy Benest

Whelan?

Post by Guy Benest »

Dear Bilbo!
Obviously, all are entitiled to their opinion, but where do you think Wigan would be now if it hadn't been for Whelan's intervention?
Mr W is of course a business man and obviuosly did not just bale out the club for the goodness of his heart.
Would you rather Wigan played at a ground that was Sinking (remember the lean on the Kop), or would you rather be watching them play at Bolton?
which one's chunky?
Bilbo

Yes Wheelan!

Post by Bilbo »

Frankly I would sooner travel to Oscar Moss and watch them play in a quagmire than donate to the coffers of that Parasite, Oh!,just in case you're wondering, I've watched Wigan week in week out since 1956.

Bilbo
Guy Benest

The ongoing saga of Whelan

Post by Guy Benest »

Well I suppose it is a free country and all are entitled to their opinion.
I have no axe to grind and can only see the good that is coming out of the deal. Perhaps there is more than meets the eye, but I've got no complaints!
which one's chunky?
Bilbo

Wholigan 'aggin'

Post by Bilbo »

[Qoute] Well "I" suppose! [Quote]
Sorry my friend, who are you? maybe you think you're some kind of superior human being? you do'nt Have to Suppose to Know that i am Right, along with the Majority. Bilbo
Guy Benest

OUT OF PROPORTION

Post by Guy Benest »

Oh dear.
It seems that by giving my point of view, that I have upset you. I bare no malice and just enjoy going to watch Wigan RL. As long as we have a competative team,with a superb ground then I don't really intend getting upset with who owns the club. I don't perceive myself to be "superior", I'm just one off many fans who seem quite happy with how things are going. Anyway, at least we have this wonderful web facility to enable open and constructive comments with the fear of ridicule or abuse. Keep smiling......
which one's chunky?
Brian

Abuse!

Post by Brian »

Dear People there is nothing wrong with a bit of good old abuse,you pair of silly bastards.
lol B (can anybody get a smiley Board on the site? cause' This post is meant to be a joke, sorry for any offence. B.)
From The Glasgow Branch.
Guy Benest

Sunday (again)

Post by Guy Benest »

Language Timothy.
I was only giving my opinion.
Bilbo, if you would like to meet up at the Scum, sorry Leeds game, I am sure that a pint would be a usefull pacifier. As advised, I am not local and if there are underlying factors, I would love to know what is going on behind the scenes.
which one's chunky?