SULKS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
willie c

Re: SULKS

Post by willie c »

wigan saint posted:
How was it beating us 70-0?

I must have missed that game cath :0) , but thrashing you 75-0 was the sweetest moment (not the best moment) of my 23 years of being a saints fan
so what was your worst moment 27-0 in the cup final defeat by who was it :wink:
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

i can see us getting battered again, sorry for being negative about it but if we keep playing like we are we will. team fitness is *****, you notice the players are struggling to last 60 mins never mind the full 80. :(

Please keep the language clean. Thanks, Fraggle
IN WANE WE TRUST
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

wigan saint posted:
that is why it is good to enjoy it while it lasts... but the saints boards have laid an amazing business foundation since SL began a foundation second to none, and with the new stadium being built and no football team to consider long may it continue...
Considering stains have been in trouble financially a couple of times over the course of superleague...

Your biggest earners have always been games against us, in fact play-offs aside it is the only match to regularly fill the squat that is knowsley road.

IF we go down then you can kiss goodbye to Good Friday fixtures - I am sure that you won't be so happy then.

We'll lose on Good Friday and probably by a cricket score - but stains will also lose also if we go down
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

wigan saint posted:
How was it beating us 70-0?

I must have missed that game cath :0) , but thrashing you 75-0 was the sweetest moment (not the best moment) of my 23 years of being a saints fan
Winning a trophy is much better.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Matthew posted:
wigan saint posted:
that is why it is good to enjoy it while it lasts... but the saints boards have laid an amazing business foundation since SL began a foundation second to none, and with the new stadium being built and no football team to consider long may it continue...
Whats the obsession with the footy? When do we have to 'consider' the football except for in the fixture list which really makes no difference?
Shuttup about Latics, they make no difference to us!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

wigan saint posted:
WHATS WRONG PIE EATERS, CAN YOU NOT TAKE A BIT OF STICK, A BIT OF BANTER ??? YOU WAS ALL TOO QUICK IN THE 1980'S TO DISH IT OUT AND HERE YOU ARE REMOVING ALL MY POSTS BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM...

I HAVE NOT SWORE OR USED OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE, I UNDERSTAND FAMILY TYPR PEOPLE READ THESE BOARDS AND YOUNG UNS

SO GET A GRIP WIGAN FANS... PAYBACKS A BUMMER ISN'T IT

OH AND BY THE WAY... GOING DOWN :D

Nothing wrong with me mate, I watched Wigan in the glory years as so many of you Stains fans call them and i support them now, I actually live in St Helens and did in the eighties when we won every thing that was available to win but i never once rubbed peoples noses in it like you are doing at the moment, you have proved yourself to be an absolute idiot, What exactly did you win last year? oh yes now i remeber a hub cap,
One more thing before i go why do you shout all the time ? the caps lock is just to the left of the keyboard try tapping on it and you will find that you "DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT ALL THE TIME". How easy was that then, Now go away fool and enjoy it while it lasts, Because trust me it won't last long, Stains as a team will never acheive what Wigan did so learn to live with it, In the words of Arnold " we'll be back"

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Dawber posted:
What exactly did you win last year? oh yes now i remember a hub cap,
The Tommy Martyn trophy!

They won it the same way that gang "won" 53 million quid off of securitas! :lol:
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds