Jake dropped

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: Jake dropped

Post by Firestarter »

Southern Softy wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 10:11 am Any truth in the rumour that Harry Enfield is going to remake Kevin -The Stroppy Teenager and Jake Conner and Mikey Lewis are both up for the part?
Toss of a coin that one pal 👍
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

both talented players capable of winning a game on their own but both need to be humbled too much of being a big fish in a small pond has gone to their head. Lewis has more chance of settling think Connor is beyond changing now. I put him in the same bracket as a Rangi Chase
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 8:11 am both talented players capable of winning a game on their own but both need to be humbled too much of being a big fish in a small pond has gone to their head. Lewis has more chance of settling think Connor is beyond changing now. I put him in the same bracket as a Rangi Chase
And Chase was a waste of talent too as for Lewis I’d say he probably needs to move perhaps to Australia where I think he would go down a storm frankly he has ooodles of talent and now needs to harness it properly
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Jake Conner was described by his coach at Hull as "a slug", and is old enough to know better.

I get the impression that Mikey Lewis is maturing. I'd be happy if Wigan signed a player like Lewis, but not Conner.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

morley pie eater wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 8:17 pm Jake Conner was described by his coach at Hull as "a slug", and is old enough to know better.

I get the impression that Mikey Lewis is maturing. I'd be happy if Wigan signed a player like Lewis, but not Conner.
I’m in your corner MPE.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I agree. I think Lewis is a very promising talent.