A good idea?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: A good idea?

Post by robjoenz »

We've only played one game this season, he may play better with a bit of match practice, as I hope the team will as a whole.

If we chopped and changed everyone that played badly last week we'd have a totally different squad. I really like Brown, but if he's stand off who plays centre now that Hodgie and Wild are injured, considering we need O'Loughlin and Hock in forwards?

I'd say put Brown at centre leave Luke and Orr where they are but play with a game plan which we seemed to lack against Bradford, attack the gaps wherever possible rather than passing on one more.
Welski

Post by Welski »

I think the phrase "to bum" is greatly underused these days. I might start a campaign it have its use put back on the school curriculum. :D
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Welski posted:
I think the phrase "to bum" is greatly underused these days. I might start a campaign it have its use put back on the school curriculum. :D
I'm guessing you went to a school in Liverpool if use of that phrase was on your curriculum?
Welski

Post by Welski »

robjoenz posted:
a school in Liverpool
Isnt that a falsism? :roll:
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League