Dennis Moran as to go now

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Top Cat

Re: Dennis Moran as to go ...

Post by Top Cat »

Your prob right Mr Reds Fan
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mr reds fan very nice post ,our points we all keep making thanx for you views and good luck in the next rounds of the cc hope you do well ,and yes you ate our b team but sem to play better as a team :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

having only listened to the game on radio a few points that seem to stick out are
hock had a good game
we had a lot of ball in their half but never looked like scoring
we gave away to many soft penalties
we still couldn,t kick our own ar**s
moran was terrible and our game changed when he came on
and we still are running to flat
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

he should be released and swapped for another scrum half now.

Get rid of the liabillity.

I have said for weeks if we get a creative scrum half we will be ok.

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

TIME IS MOVING ON.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Re: Dennis Moran as to go now

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

i couldn't make the match last night, i live in Whitehaven and didn't finish work till 6. i listened to the game on five live and the lads played well till moron came on. we got a penalty when it was 0-0 and ran the ball, then suprise on the 2nd or 3rd tackle the idiot kicked again. it was only a couple of matches ago he done the same at the jjb and nobby got someone on to the pitch to sort him out. time to go moron. we travel at least 260 miles a week so we don't want to see him mess up much more
scholesblue

Re: Dennis Moran as to go now

Post by scholesblue »

Mike,
I for one believe Dennis is one of our best players who organises the team and gives 100%.
Typical fan who always blames the referee when bottom line is were shitee...
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

I would just like to say well done to all the fans that booed Moran when the team sheet was anounced on the pitch, How do you think that guy felt when his name came out and it got that response??????, He was standing right in front of us warming up for gods sake? His confidence was shattered before we even kicked off, So well done to all those people that booed him, Give yourself a round of applause.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Dawber posted:
I would just like to say well done to all the fans that booed Moran when the team sheet was anounced on the pitch, How do you think that guy felt when his name came out and it got that response??????, He was standing right in front of us warming up for gods sake? His confidence was shattered before we even kicked off, So well done to all those people that booed him, Give yourself a round of applause.
You can't wrap the guy up in cotton wool and whisper everything will be alright to him. He's well paid to do a job and he ain't doing it. If he was doing the business he would be eating up the praise.He's had long enough to sparle and he hasn't. Once again ship him out and let somebody else have a go
faz 13

Post by faz 13 »

its a disgrace that he even gets on the bench
my rugby team my life
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Moran is a major problem for us. When we signed him I was delighted but he simply isn't doing it this season.

We were pretty solid - although never threatening - until he came on, then we folded. He is so weak in defence it is unbelieveable.

Also, I bet Orr is glad Moran is in the team as it keeps a lot of the flak of him. He was absolutely garbage in attack again last night. Some of his kicking options were a total disaster.