Harlequins win, we now need 4 wins to overtake them !!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the grinch

Re: Harlequins win, we now...

Post by the grinch »

the season is going like most of our games! the players start playing fantastic in the last 2 mins when its to late. wigan will win there last game in super league by a record score and then be religated. i have stopped worrying about it now after looking at our games to play i can only see about 5 wins. i dont think thats enough. it doesnt really matter to me as i will watch them next season anyway.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

thegimble posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:
:(
This is a real kick in the teeth, it just shows how poor we have been so far, even the cockneys are showing us how it should be done.

They showed more guts and determination tonoght than we have all season, even though they dont even have players upto our standard, they play together, with passion.

WE ARE DOOMED.

DORIS AND WHELAN OUT !!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:
Thought we were doomed 2 months ago.

Can tell when we get a bad result WNAC turns up quicker than when we get a good one.
/moderator mode off.../

We were apparently doomed a year and a bit ago, but obviously Nostradamus didn't get his timing quite right. I fail to see how Harlequins winning tonight "shows how poor we have been so far", every player Wigan have ever had would not have changed the result tonight as weren't involved in the game! But we shouldn't let little things like that get in the way of a repetitive rant...

It's all getting very boring now, these complaints of WNAC's aren't going to change anything this season. He's more than entitled to his opinion, but do we have to read the same thing week in, week out (except for the rare occasions when we get a decent result)?

/reactivate moderator mode/
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Fraggle posted:
thegimble posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:
This is a real kick in the teeth, it just shows how poor we have been so far, even the cockneys are showing us how it should be done.

They showed more guts and determination tonoght than we have all season, even though they dont even have players upto our standard, they play together, with passion.

WE ARE DOOMED.

Can tell when we get a bad result WNAC turns up quicker than when we get a good one.
/moderator mode off.../

We were apparently doomed a year and a bit ago, but obviously Nostradamus didn't get his timing quite right. I fail to see how Harlequins winning tonight "shows how poor we have been so far", every player Wigan have ever had would not have changed the result tonight as weren't involved in the game! But we shouldn't let little things like that get in the way of a repetitive rant...

It's all getting very boring now, these complaints of WNAC's aren't going to change anything this season. He's more than entitled to his opinion, but do we have to read the same thing week in, week out (except for the rare occasions when we get a decent result)?

/ wound up fan on /
Tell W-N-A-C then to go forth and multiply
/wound up fan off/
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Had Quins lost today we would still have needed to win three games without them wining one for us to overtake them.

Wakey and Cas are on 10 points and the same applies there. If we win three and they don't win any, our points difference is going to be better than theirs and we will overtake them.

However we can't rely on other losing every time. In fact the only thing we can rely on is troll-wnac posting the same old repetitive message every week.

In my opinion it is between us and Cas for the drop.

It could all change in two weeks depending on results but that is stating the obvious.

Dave

jackb

Post by jackb »

lets not forget we have to play them twice
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

Well,even if the worst does come to the worst which I think it wont. I will still be there supporting the boys next year has the name says...warrior till i die! Maybe WNAC and a few others should take that and board and show what it takes to be a real fan and a real wigan warriors fan! Ancient and LOYAL the shirt says, Im loyal are you?
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
Bring on the Warriors

Post by Bring on the Warriors »

I certainly am loyal! No matter where we are next year i will still be going to every game home and away, and always will do!!
Proud to be a Wiganer!!!
Walking in a Wigan Wonderland!

Post by Walking in a Wigan Wonderland! »

me too :D
once you get into this there is no way out, ill watch wigan wherever they are, no matter how many bad times we have to go through, the good things will follow
We luv u Wigan, we do ooooooo Wigan we luv u!!!!!!!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Fraggle posted:
thegimble posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:

WE ARE DOOMED.

/moderator mode off.../

Last season he had some decent arguments. His reason for been here is now not the prime problem and he knows that.

Pity is he did have a good argument now hes just plain old boring.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

thegimble posted:

Last season he had some decent arguments. His reason for been here is now not the prime problem and he knows that.

Pity is he did have a good argument now hes just plain old boring.
I wouldn't say that - his original argument (hence his nickname) was that sacking Betts would solve all our problems. When that clearly didn't work, it became "sack Millward", and when that didn't work it became "sack DW and ML".