Riversidsers meeting tuesday 4th july

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bear

Re: Riversidsers meeting t...

Post by Bear »

What are these meetings about and how old do you have to be to attened
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Bear posted:
What are these meetings about
Wigan RLFC...

As for age limits, I don't think there are any but you might have to pay some money to join before they'll let you in.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
johnsons_babexx

Post by johnsons_babexx »

on another post it says it is a race night tonight is this right or is it players
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

its not race night 2night no age limit ,bur meeting goes on till past 10 oclock ,they are held on the 2nd floor of the west stand ,just go to main reception and they will direct you :wink: seee you there :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Justgot back from meeting ,dam fire alarm went off and had to leave the stadium.Wagga was funny as usual denied any link with hull,but his contract does run out in november and not started talking about a new 1 yet,but with the posistion we are in at the moment thats not a shock.By the way as any 1 been to huyanaper recently ,if so did you see any little waggas.Dallas and shaun wane answerd a few ?dallas confirmed he may be intrested in doing another year in aus but is body is getting old so he may hang is boots up at the end of this year and return to being a spark.Mick hannen our community development officer and fellow member of the riversiders committe confirmed his resignation from the club(a big loss to us all ,very sorry to see you go mick,you have become a mate as well over the last couple of season will miss you alot)The next meeting on the 1st august is also doubling up as a race night ,non members are wellcome to this.Got a feeling from listening to the players talk that they have not given up on a top 6 spot yet but het whose not :lol: Ted the chairman(father ted on here)sent a letter to stuart cummings ref our disbelive about some of the video refs desicions got 1 back but was a little breif to say the least :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
OJ

Post by OJ »

Alarm bells ringing about Wagga after this article has appeared in the local paper for Hull & East Riding:-
WIGAN HOOKER SET FOR A SWITCH TO KC?
04 July 2006
Hull Fc are refusing to confirm or deny their interest in Wigan Warriors' Wayne Godwin after being linked with a move for the hooker.

Godwin who looks set to be released at the end of the season, but Hull are remaining tight lipped over speculation he is heading for the KC Stadium in 2007.

But that is not really a surprising move as Hull are not officially allowed to speak to players until September 1. However, a deal is believed to be on the table for the 24-year-old former Castleford player.

Godwin is being tipped as one of the players Wigan will release at the end of the season in order to meet their £1.7m salary cap limit.

Kevin Brown is reportedly going to Huddersfield, Bryn Hargreaves and possibly Danny Tickle are others likely to go from the JJB. Skipper Sean O'Loughlin is also yet to be offered a new deal.

Big question marks have been asked about how Wigan are going to meet their salary cap restrictions, especially following the recent world record £450,000 signing of Great Britain prop Stuart Fielden from Bradford Bulls.

Although the transfer fee doesn't count on the salary cap his reported £240,000-a-year salary does.

With the Warriors also snapping up Australian Test stars Trent Barrett and Phil Bailey for next season they need to off-load players to accommodate their joint salaries of around £350,000.

Since joining Wigan on a two-year deal at the start of 2005 season, Godwin has been a regular in Wigan's 17-man squad but has played most of his games off the substitutes' bench.

He is known as an honest, hard working player who always gives his all. Even at 5ft 8in he is a great tackler, he is always involved defensively and he possesses a good turn of pace.

Hull do have skipper Richard Swain on their books to play hooker for the 2007 season, but will need a replacement once he goes back home to Australia at the end of the campaign.

Having Godwin at the club next season could give him a season to learn from the former New Zealand Test star, who is regarded as one of the most professional and best hookers in the business.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

wagga denied all this ,as we expected but he his hoping to open talks with wigan over the next few weeks once we know what league we are playing in ,same with lockers get us safe then well talk contracts ,makes sense to me :angry: :conf:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
#1 warrior princess

Post by #1 warrior princess »

What's race night?
You can take the girl out of Wigan, but you can't take Wigan out of the girl!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

horse race night you can be a owner of a horse for a small fee ,and win a prize or just bet on them i cant be there as its the day i fly back from my hols :lol: :wink: wwwwooohhhoooo hols :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Why has Mick resigned? Lovely bloke