is chris ashton going be here next season?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: is chris ashton going ...

Post by mike binder »

nobby coach of year
dobbie man of steel
ashton young player of the year lol cant see it
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Mean Dean

Post by Mean Dean »

Maybe that Graham from skints Mike? :conf:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Mean Dean posted:
Maybe that Graham from skints Mike? :conf:
yes good 1 never thought os him but very rare man of steel and young player go to same club ,cooke or whellens man of steel depending on how there clubs do in the final weeks :doz:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
old hooker

Re: is chris ashton going be h...

Post by old hooker »

I hope he stays as he is a superb prospect but i am still not convinced his best position is full back,possibly centre and maybe thats why Nobby wants Withers.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Mean Dean posted:
Good shout Mrs C i heard Ashton was on a pitance this year so if we want to keep him we had better pay him decent money the lad has just won player of the year after all.
Your a business man and you can have a great worker who has one of a contract left to run. Your not exactly going to make noises were going to pay him thousands a week your gonna make him sweat on it.

We must remember Ashron is a young guy and too much game time at his age can lead to the problems Faz and Rads are having now.

He will need covering next season.