Hull Fans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: Hull Fans

Post by ancientnloyal »

They are just annoyed they have to live in a port and smell of fish from the North Sea.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

they invaded the pitch after a challenge cup semi final in front of the bbc cameras and pulled the goalpost down a utter disgrace ,and yes not 1 of the thugs that were fighting had a hull shirt on ,after cardiff last year they were great had a great time with them but a handfull are letting them down ,dont forget we have on several times this season had a problem in the south stand so its not just a hull thing
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

They invaded the pitch after the game and some of sat on the cross bar and then pulled the sticks down, they then went towrds the Leeds fans trying to entice them on the pitch to fight but credit to the Leeds fans they just stayed put.
After i got back from the match last night a mate made an interesting point, he asked if Hull football had a match in the surrounding area today ?? i'm not sure but he said that it's the sort of thing that has happened before, ie football fans hiding behind a rugby crowd just to cause trouble, could be wrong but you never know, either way it's disgracefull.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Dawber posted:
After i got back from the match last night a mate made an interesting point, he asked if Hull football had a match in the surrounding area today ??
I was interested enough to check, but that doesn't work, I'm afraid; Hull played Sheffield Wednesday last night, in Hull.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

on the hull site and they dont want to talk about it as if it never happend and they dont have a problem
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME